RuneBoards ~ FanSite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Runeboards is the Number one go-to if you want to enter amazing competitions or get support about the game!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

*** why was i banned

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
philstergaming
philstergaming

Runes : 29909

*** why was i banned Empty
PostSubject: *** why was i banned   *** why was i banned EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 7:59 pm

i hate u mod mark
why u ban me
Back to top Go down
Mod Mark
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
Mod Mark

Runes : 29907

*** why was i banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: *** why was i banned   *** why was i banned EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 8:03 pm

Before a user is banned, an investigation is performed by the Moderation Team. No user is banned without evidence to support the ban. When a user is banned, an email is sent to their email address with the reason for being banned. If you did not use a valid email address, you will not receive the email. If they have a question/dispute about their ban, they need to email support at info.runeboards@gmail.com and provide enough information so that it can be investigated. When a user is banned it is as a result of an action between the User and Runeboards, and should not be discussed on the forums.

Crown (FORUM STAFF O Mod Mark Crown (FORUM STAFF O
Back to top Go down
http://runeboards.nstars.org

*** why was i banned
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RuneBoards ~ FanSite :: General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: